- Industry / nature of work undertaken
- What is your company's involvement with Oxford Brookes University?
- What do you think is the value, to business in general and your company in particular, of being involved with Brookes?
- What do you think is the value to Brookes of being involved with your company?
- How do you think students benefit from being involved with your company / doing work experience with your company?
- What are your impressions of Brookes in terms of how the university relates to industry/business/employers?
- How do you rate Brookes students/graduates?
- What do you think Brookes students/ graduates bring to a company and to the work-place?
Full service construction business, from small works, repair and maintenance services to large-scale complex projects across the airports, commercial, defence, education, healthcare, industrial, leisure and retail sectors.
Throughout the UK
Part of Morgan Sindall plc, a top UK construction and regeneration group which operates through five specialist divisions of fit out, construction, infrastructure services, affordable housing and urban regeneration.
Morgan Ashurst has undertaken several projects at Oxford Brookes University. We usually will make the effort to visit the university to conduct placement interviews with students who are interested.
It is an investment in future talent.
Work related experience which is of major benefit to the students.
It gives them a better understanding of the industry.
In my experience they are very good.
Willing to get involved and learn.
Further placement opportunities
- Is there an opportunity for a follow-on placement?
- Name of person to contact
- Contact email address
- Contact phone number
023 92 585100